Digital Alarm clock security camera with built in DVR and 8Gb Micros SD card
Digital Alarm clock camera works as a proper alarm clock, and can be set to record onto a Micro SD card when Motion is detected, or continuous recording for about 12 hours in 20 minute blocks. 8Gb card will record for about 5-5.5 hours, and will support up to 32Gb card. It can also record just audio if required. Easily set with the remote control.
Recording can be played back on your computer using Windows Media Player, by connecting clock using supplied USB Cable.
The camera can be used as a web-cam on your computer.
- High resolution 2mp camera, can record video at 1280 x 960 pixels
- Recorded footage can be viewed/stored on your computer.
- Camera has internal rechargeable li-ion battery which will record video continuously for up to 12 hours, or audio for up to 25 hours continuously.
- Easy to set-up and use
- 1 Year warranty
This clock is a high-resolution 30-frame 1280 x 960 remote video surveillance clock, with an external Micro SD Card.
It has multiple functions, such as: video, sound recording, induction video,snapshot photo, cyber chat, electric alarm clock and file storage.
With the high-capacity battery, it can record video for about 12 hours continuously and audio recording for about 25 hours continuously
It supports up to 32GB storage, and uses about 1Gb for 40 minutes video, so a 32Gb card will record about 21 hours of video. When using in the motion detection mode, it will record about 13 activations per Gb, so a 2Gb card will record about 25-26 activations by motion.
The alarm clock camera is ideal for use as a nanny-cam, for monitoring a room for petty pilfering, or for any application when you need to keep watch on an area inconspicuously.
- Video format
- Charging Time
- Angle of view
- Micro SD card
- 2 mega-pixel
- 1280 x 960
- Built In - covers approx. 40 sq m
- Built in LithiumBattery 2200MA/H
- Ext MicroSD or TF card (8Gb card supplied)
- 100mm L x 50mm D x 90mm H
- About 4 hours
- 8Gb card included
- 1 Year RTB